How do we get started?
We understand the complexity with implementing an enterprise system. With numerous years within practical business experience and industry leading expertise, we make exploration and systemwide discovery painless. After contacting OARS360, we designate an OARS expert that aligns to your industry. Following our proven project and integration management process (PIMP), OARS ensures scope to adoption aligns to organizational and compliance goals.
Does OARS360 provide audits?
Yes, we audit in a number of areas associated with SEMS- Internal Audits, Gap Analysis, Pre-Assessments, Process Audits. A comprehensive assessment of your current SEMS documentation and processes involves comparing them to the elements of API RP 75. OARS360 experts will review your specific needs, analyze potential gaps and recommend measures to support the development of any missing or outdated elements
How do I ensure our SEMS program is maintained
OARS provides clients with ongoing support to assure continued and effective implementation of SEMS in order to maintain licenses and certifications. These services include performing internal audits, management reviews, identifying and tracking performance data, training of personnel, and establishing continual improvement initiatives.
What are the benefits of SEMS?
The benefits of implementation of SEMS will profoundly impact your operations, including;
- Reduces chances for human error
- Create a culture of continual improvement of environmental processes and safety
- Reduces accidents, claims, and lost work days
- Reduces risk of citations and penalties
- Increases employee safety consciousness and morale
- Reduces environmental impact
What types of services do you offer?
- SEMS compliance assessment review
- SEMS implementation plan and effort/cost estimate
- Facility hazard analysis
- Field process/job procedure documentation review for SEMS compliance
- Creation of manuals, standards, and rules of conduct for safe work practices
- Assessment of necessary safety and environmental organization
- Third party audit of SEMS compliance
- Root cause analysis training to enhance incident investigation and corrective action
- Annual review of SEMS program